Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mudrooms

We are having a nasty, rainy afternoon in Houston today.  Days like these make me wish I had a mudroom at the back entry of my house.  Could there be a better place to put all your junk when you walk in the door?  Not to mention it's a great place to put things you must not forget when you leave the house!  I especially like the idea of individual cubbies in the mudroom, and I love some of the fabulous flooring in these mudrooms.  I am a sucker for brick floors and the mudroom is a great place to use brick inside the house.  Take a look at some of my favorites...
Source: thehandmadehome.net via Ali on Pinterest
Source: thehandmadehome.net via Ali on Pinterest
Source: thehandmadehome.net via Ali on Pinterest
Source: plainenglishdesign.co.uk via Ali on Pinterest
Source: insidetheloop.tumblr.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: mydesignchic.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: salisburyartisans.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: houzz.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: Uploaded by user via Ali on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Ali on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment