Friday, March 23, 2012

Clothes and Accessories I'm Lovin This Week

So I am admittedly a Pinterest addict.  It is a little disgusting how much I enjoy my time pinning, repining, and finding awesome images.  I am particularly obsessed with home design, but I also love to dream about myself being a stylish girl who actually wears many of the things I see.  Recently, I have realized that I need to incorporate more color into my life!  Here are some of my favorite clothes and accessories from this week....

Source: kembrel.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: rebelattitudes.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: obaz.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: spool72.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: sundayinbed.tumblr.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: shopbop.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: shopbop.com via Ali on Pinterest

1 comment: