Friday, April 13, 2012

Beautiful Bathrooms

I used to never truly understand why people put so much time and effort into decorating their bathrooms.  It's not like we spend a whole lot of time in there.  However, after becoming an admitted Pinterest addict, I can say that I have slowly grown to appreciate the attention to detail in bathrooms.  I even find some of them appealing and beautiful.  Here are some of my favorites to date...
Source: providenceltddesign.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: reddoorhome.blogspot.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: chicagohomemag.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: housebeautiful.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: 4inspireddesign.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: goodgirlgoneglad.com via Ali on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment