Thursday, April 19, 2012

iPhone Covers

I only have one phone and really only need one phone cover, however, I can't stop buying them!  These days they make so many cute ones, and I love changing up the look of my phone.  I especially love the hard covers from Kate Spade.  They are incredibly durable for those of us who frequently drop our phones.  My current iPhone cover is from Trio Design Studio and I love it!  It is grey and white chevron with my name written sideways in coral.  Another great place to find unique and custom iPhone cases is on ETSY- there are thousands!  Dabney Lee has some creative ones as well, but I am not a huge fan of their prices.  Here are just a few covers that I love...there are way too many out there!
Source: katespade.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: amazon.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: zazzle.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: zazzle.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: geeksugar.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: katespade.com via Ali on Interest
Source: katespade.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: dabneyleeathome.com via Ali on Pinterest
Anybody else have an iPhone cover buying problem, or am I the only one??


No comments:

Post a Comment