Saturday, April 21, 2012

Upholstered Headboards

Do you have an upholstered headboard?  I love the look of them, but I am personally too afraid to commit to one fabric that I will be stuck with for a long time.  Unless it is a neutral fabric that will go with lots of different bedding options and colors, I tend to stay away from upholstery on headboards.  Sometimes brightly colored headboards look so fun and I wish I would just go for it, but I can't convince myself that I won't get sick of the look and want to change it.  I am also not the biggest fan of oddly shaped headboards, I like them plain and simple.  I love nail heads on a headboard, so fine!  For now, upholstered headboards are only in my dreams.   Here are some looks that definitely inspire me to reconsider my thinking on this one....
Source: inspiredtoshare.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: potterybarn.com via Ali on Interest
Source: thepursuitofstyle.com via Ali on Interest
Source: thedecorista.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: shopfurbish.com via Ali on Interest
Source: cococozy.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: bungalowblueinteriors.com via Ali on Interest
Source: peppermintbliss.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: laylagrayce.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: serenaandlily.com via Ali on Pinterest
What do you think?

1 comment: