Friday, May 18, 2012

Amazing African Animals

This post is somewhat random- no clothes, accessories, or home decorating ideas.  I simply saw some pictures and felt inspired!  I have recently been fascinated with African animals.  I am dying to go on a safari in South Africa to see these creatures in their element.  They are simply gorgeous!  Check out these pictures and try to tell me you don't think these animals are incredible...
Source: tumblr.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: lanting.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: tumblr.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: petsdoc.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: animalblog.me via Ali on Pinterest
Source: missarielxo.tumblr.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: crushculdesac.tumblr.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: labohemeblog.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: labohemeblog.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: thierrylegoues.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: labohemeblog.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: nialaya.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: saveimageas.com via Ali on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Lauren Lusk WillisMay 18, 2012 at 4:27 PM

    You want to go on safari in the Masaii Mara, in Kenya, not in South Africa! Thats my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know- thanks! Maybe I'll just take you with me and you can show me how it's done...

      Delete
  2. Okay this seriously makes me want to go on safari!!! Gorgeous images!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of them are from an amazing coffee table book I have... The photographer's name is Nick Brandt and there are two books with his Africa pictures. They are called A Shadow Falls and On This Earth. I highly recommend them- great gifts!

      Delete