Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Current Choice Cocktail

Last Saturday night I was at a good friend's wedding.  Everyone was having a blast and definitely indulging in some cocktails.  The champagne was fabulous, but for some reason I thought I needed to spice it up with a cocktail as well.  My friend's husband brought me a "transfusion" and told me I would love it.  Boy, was he right!  A few "transfusions" later and I was calling them "transitions" and having a ball on the dance floor.  Who doesn't need to cut loose every now and then, right?  Although Sunday wasn't my best day, I have definitely found my new drink of choice.  Not only does the transfusion taste amazing, but the recipe is insanely simple!  Here it is:

1 Part Vodka
1 Part Grape Juice
1 Part Sprite

That's it!
Source: google.com via Ali on Pinterest
I dare you to try it!  See what it makes you do....but don't say I didn't warn you!

2 comments: