Monday, May 14, 2012

Gorgeous Garages

I bet I know what you're thinking... garage and gorgeous are two words that do not go together!  Nobody thinks of a garage as being "gorgeous."  I never did either... until I saw these!  I also must add that a unique garage door can really enhance the overall look of the entire garage.  Enjoy!
Source: bhg.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: mydesignchic.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: pzarchitects.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: mccormickinteriors.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: davidmalament.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: marleyandlockyer.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: 4.bp.blogspot.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: mls-photos.diversesolutions.com via Ali on Pinterest
Are you convinced that a garage can be gorgeous?

2 comments:

  1. You are right. These garages are gorgeous! I just purchased a house without a garage and was looking at both carport designs and garage designs. I wish I had the money to construct a garage like this. Sadly, it looks like the carport is more in my budget. Maybe one day though I'll have enough money to have a garage like this. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the post... I'm sure your car-port will look fabulous!!! Don't we all wish we could have a garage like these : )

    ReplyDelete