Sunday, June 24, 2012

European Vacation- Interlaken

In addition to Prague, my other favorite destination on this trip was Interlaken, Switzerland.  It is probably the most beautiful place I have every been in my life!  It was cold and sometimes rainy when we were there, but it still looked absolutely breathtaking.  Interlaken is the spot for extreme sports- sky diving, bungee jumping, canyoning, hiking, rafting, biking, etc.  Due to the weather, our activities were restricted but the girls still managed to jump from a helicopter.  No way I was jumping!!!!  The other thing I loved about Interlaken were all the amazing flowers.  They were bold and bright and we saw them everywhere!  Here are some fabulous pictures form one of my new favorite places...
Don't miss out on this amazing place... Go to Interlaken!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment