Thursday, July 12, 2012

Caitlin Wilson Textiles

Through Pinterest I came across many products by Caitlin Wilson Textiles and I fell in love with them all!  Here is how Caitlin Wilson describes herself and her work:


"I'm a passionate interior designer, wife, and mother. Originally from the San Francisco Bay Area, I grew up with a love for beautiful art and design. I started Caitlin Wilson Design in 2007 and have been blessed with great success designing spaces from San Francisco to the Cayman Islands.  Pattern and color are my forte, the foundation on which I design my spaces."


It's just that- the rich color and fun patterns in her textiles that caught my eye.  Her pillows are perfect for adding some color to a neutral couch or room.  Below are some of my favorite pictures of her work, her textiles and products in particular.  For more, go to http://caitlinwilsontextiles.com/.  You can also check out her interior design website to see some fabulous rooms she has designed here http://www.caitlinwilsoninteriordesign.com/index2.php#/home/.    


No comments:

Post a Comment