Monday, July 9, 2012

Nutty for Neutrals

I am absolutely obsessed with neutral living spaces.  Simply take a look at my "for the home" board on Pinterest and you will see how serious my love for neutrals is.  I like neutral living spaces for many reasons: you never get sick of them, it is easy to add interchangable colorful accents, everything goes with neutrals, and they look stunning!  Here are some of my all-time favorite neutral living spaces.  Most tend to be somewhat rustic, and almost all of them have gorgeous beams.   Check out my Pinterest board for many, many more!
Source: katrincargill.com via Ali on Interest
Source: ozarchitects.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: ariannabelle.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: lonnymag.com via Ali on Interest
Source: lauraleeclark.com via Ali on Interest
Source: midwestliving.com via Ali on Interest
Source: mydesignchic.com via Ali on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment