Thursday, July 19, 2012

Storage Solution- BASKETS

I have no shame in admitting the fact that I am an OCD neat freak.  I can't stand clutter!  In my house everything has a place where it belongs and it is rarely found elsewhere.  All around my house I have many simple storage solutions, also know as baskets, where I keep my various things.  Baskets are such a cute and functional way to store small objects- they come in so handy!  My most useful one is the one by my back door where I keep everything that I need to take with me when I leave my house.  By far the best thing about using baskets for storage is that they are neutral and can easily go with the overall decor of the house.  Here are some great basket storage solutions that I definitely recommend!  I have also included some pictures that show just how cute and practical storage baskets can be.
Source: onekingslane.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: onekingslane.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: wisteria.com via Ali on Pinterest

Source: amydmorris.com via Ali on Pinterest

Source: onekingslane.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: plumo.com via Ali on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. wonderful creation...
    very useful storage..
    I love the color combinations

    storage wa

    ReplyDelete