Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Loafer Look

Today I caved and bought my first pair of loafers.  For some time now, I couldn't quite figure out whether or not I was feeling the loafer trend.  Finding the cutest pair for $39.99 at Gap today was just the deal to make me pull the trigger!  My new loafers are hot pink suede, comfy, and cute.  Now that I have given in, my next purchase is sure to be a leopard pair as I think they are absolutely adorable!  Here are some of my favorite loafers I've found...
Source: us.topshop.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: gap.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: shopbop.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: gap.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: jcrew.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: shopruche.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: shopbop.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: gap.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: shopbop.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: tumblr.com via Ali on Interest
Source: joefresh.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: blogdathassia.com.br via Ali on Pinterest
Are you into the loafer look?

No comments:

Post a Comment