Monday, July 9, 2012

Who Wears Short Shorts?

Don't we all in the summertime?  I sure do... but not too short!  I am really into scalloped shorts these days, but any colorful or patterned shorts will do.  Shorts are great in the summer because they can be worn in the day with flats or at night with heels and you are guaranteed to stay cool.  Dress them up or down and they always look cute!  Here are some of my favorites...
Source: thefancy.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: via Ali on Interest
Source: Uploaded by user via Ali on Interest
Source: Uploaded by user via Ali on Pinterest
Source: piperlime.gap.com via Ali on Interest
Source: jcrew.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: pinterest.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: Uploaded by user via Ali on Pinterest
Source: ellamoss.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: freepeople.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: via Ali on Pinterest
Source: donatilarose.blogspot.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Ali on Pinterest
I better go get working on my legs so I can actually wear some short shorts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment