Monday, August 6, 2012

Back to Work + Home Offices

So it's back to work for me today.  My teacher inservice for school has officially started and summer is over!  Although I am sad to see my summer freedom go, I am also excited to get back to work and a stable schedule.  As I got ready to go back to school this weekend, I began to wish I had a great home office. I need a space that would allow me to separate my work stuff from all my personal stuff.  My favorite looks for an office or work area in the home is one that fits the overall decor of the house.  Just because it is called an "office" doesn't mean that the furniture and decorations have to make it look and feel like an "office."  For example, my favorite home office looks always have a feminine wooden desk that could often work as a vanity too, or a simple skirted table.  Whether it is an entire room for an office, or just a small space or area with a desk, a home office is so useful and practical.  I would love to have one that looks something like one of these...
Source: Uploaded by user via Ali on Pinterest
Source: Uploaded by user via Ali on Pinterest
Source: 2.bp.blogspot.com via Ali on Interest
Source: Uploaded by user via Ali on Pinterest
Source: milesredd.com via Ali on Interest
Source: sohautestyle.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: housetweaking.com via Ali on Interest
Source: houzz.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: pinterest.com via Ali on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. ohhh lovely. i would kill for a home office to begin with, but one that looked like one of those?! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! I'll let you know if I figure out how to get one : )

      Delete