Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cozy Curtains

In my opinion, curtains can dramatically change the overall look of a room- almost always for the better.  Curtains make the room feel more cozy and are a great way to incorporate some color or a fun pattern into a room.  They can also go almost anywhere in the house and are practical as well as pretty.  Living room, dining room, bedroom, hallway, take your pick!  My favorite part of my living area is definitely my curtains.   They are light aqua-blue and cream striped and really complete the room.  My bedroom curtains enhanced the look of my room so much that now I can't even imagine how sparse the room looked without them.  In my case, curtains weren't something I even knew I needed, but once I had them they made such a difference!  Do you agree that curtains are sometimes a must?  Do you prefer solid or patterned curtains?  Here are some of my favorites...

Source: google.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: mydesignchic.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: cathykincaid.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: flickr.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: imgfave.com via Ali on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment