Friday, August 3, 2012

Living in the Laundry Room

It seems like I am always doing laundry.  Even when I have just finished some, I have more to do! Where does all this dirty laundry come from?!?!  While doing my endless laundry recently, I started to imagine what my dream laundry room might look like and how it should function.  In my dreams, my laundry room has plenty of cabinet space, counter space, an area to hang clothes, and a large sink.  Hidden washers and dryers are a great look too.  Here are some great laundry rooms that a girl would be lucky to have!
Source: houzz.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: grandymarble.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: countryhome.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: houzz.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: granitegurus.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: homeloto.com via Ali on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment