Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Spice Up Your Life!

So how about the Spice Girls at the closing ceremonies of the London Olympics?!?!  If you grew up with the Spice Girls like me, I have no doubt that you loved reminiscing with these fabulous five ladies.  I will never forget seeing the Spice World movie at a birthday party in 1997, dressing as the Spice Girls with my friends for a seventh grade dance, and spending countless hours choreographing dances to "If You Wanna Be My Lover" at slumber parties.  I know, I was so cool!  Check out the then and now pictures of the group, and in case you missed it, here is a video of the their performance at the closing ceremonies.  After many, many years, marriages, and babies, these gals are all looking better than ever!
Source: google.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Ali on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment